Dear colleagues and partners! SOL instruments is pleased to invite you to take part in a scientific-practical workshop “Raman spectroscopy 2017: microscopes of Confotec® series“, which will be held on October 19 – 20, 2017, at the SOL instruments premises in Minsk, Republic of Belarus.
TOPIC: Modern Raman spectroscopy and its applications. Confocal Raman microscopes of the Confotec® series from SOL instruments.
PROGRAM OF THE WORKSHOP “RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY 2017”:
FIRST DAY of the workshop – lecture format:
- SOL instruments Ltd. presentation. Products overview. Speaker: SOL instruments Ltd. Sales Engineer, Andrei Babin
- Modern devices for Raman Microscopy: Confocal Raman Microscopes Confotec® series. Basic Modules and Options for Raman Spectrometers. Speaker: SOL instruments Ltd. Senior Engineer, Ph.D., Shashkov Sergej
- Raman Spectroscopy. New Applications.
- Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy in biosensing: recent progress and new issues. Speaker: Dr. Hanna Bandarenka, Associate Prof., Deputy Vice-Rector R&D Department, Belarussian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Raman spectroscopy as a tool to investigate the structure, electronic properties and thermal conductivity of graphene. Speaker: Dr. I. Komissarov, leading researcher, R&D department Lab 4.6 «Integrated micro- and nanosystems», BSUIR
- Applications of Raman microscopy: review. Speaker: SOL instruments Ltd. Senior Engineer, Ph.D., Shashkov Sergej
- Modern Methods of Raman Spectroscopy (CARS, SRS, combination of Raman spectroscopy with atomic force microscopy, confocal scanning fluorescent microscopy). Speaker: SOL instruments Ltd. Senior Engineer, Ph.D., Shashkov Sergej
SECOND DAY of the workshop: Demonstration of operation of confocal Raman microscopes of the Confotec® series manufactured by the SOL instruments company and specialized software. Measurement of different types of samples.
We invite you to join specialists in Raman microscopy from universities, academies of sciences and other research organizations and exchange experiences, gain new knowledge, and participate in interesting discussions. We hope to see you among the participants of the workshop!