Microscope-spectrometer Confotec® CARS
Confotec® CARS is the multifunctional multi-channel 3D scanning laser microscope-spectrometer. Confotec® CARS is intended for simultaneous and multifunctional analysis: high-speed imaging by CARS signal; confocal Raman imaging; confocal fluorescence imaging; confocal imaging in the reflected laser radiation; high-contrast imaging in the transmitted laser radiation; as well as visualization of a surface profile by means of the second harmonics generation signal.
Microscope Confotec® CARS combines in one system:
- CARS scanning microscope
- Raman/luminescent scanning confocal microscope
- Conventional scanning confocal laser microscope
- High sensitivity: CARS spectroscopy method generates more intensive and directed signals in comparison to spontaneous Raman microscopy.
- Anti-Stokes CARS signal has frequency exceeding pumping waves frequencies and is detected in a spectral range free from the stray light of Stokes luminescence.
- CARS signal is registered only in a focus where excitation intensity is the highest. It allows imaging with a high spatial resolution using non-confocal pinholes and also performs 3D layer-by-layer scanning with minimal neighboring layers influence on measuring results.
- Spectral resolution of CARS signal is defined only by the width of pumping lasers lines, what simplifies spectral measurements, as detection of CARS signals can be performed without any spectral instrument.
- Control of all automated units and modules of the Confotec® series microscopes.
- Performing spectral measurements at a point on the sample.
- Acquiring one-dimensional, two-dimensional or three-dimensional maps of the sample using the reflected laser light and Raman scattering signals.
- Data processing and analysis.
- Nanobiotechnology: real-time noninvasive analysis of biological samples (cells and components of living cells) with high spatial resolution.
- Micro- and nanotechnology investigations of properties of non-biological microstructures: semiconductors, liquid crystals, polymers, pharmaceutical components, micro- and nanoparticles.
Other Raman microscopes of Confotec® series produced by SOL instruments
High-precision, fully automated 3D laser scanning Raman confocal microscope with a spectrometer, designed for rapid non-destructive analysis
Compact microscopes-spectrometers of MR series: modular design, high sensitivity and high spatial resolution, fully automated and price-effective
Compact and price-effective, fully automated Raman 3D scanning laser confocal microscope for routine measurements and scientific research
Compact Raman microscope with two integrated lasers (532 nm and 785 nm with an optical isolator) with the telescopes and a two-channel imaging spectrometer
Compact confocal microscope with a built-in laser, 532 nm or 785 nm (optional), with a telescope and a single-channel imaging spectrometer on optical platform
Confotec® series microscopes
Raman confocal microscopes of Confotec® series: the 3D scanning laser microscopes-spectrometers designed to solve analytical tasks without an object destruction. Variety of configurations, reliability, flexibility and modularity, as well as high spatial and spectral resolution, allow to choose the optimal fitting of the Confotec® microscope for your unique application and investigation area.