Single-element detectors from SOL instruments
SOL instruments offers a full family of single-element detectors for the spectral range of 0.185 – 16.6 μm. All detectors, as well as accessories for connecting them to monochromators, are optimized to maximize the SNR in the spectroscopic system. We offer both: detectors based on Photomultiplier tubes and solid-state photodetectors. We can provide photosensors without cooling, with TE (thermoelectric) cooling and liquid nitrogen cooling to fulfill the most demanding spectroscopic applications at an affordable price.
Using single-element detectors, it is important that all the light from the output of the monochromator falls on the photodetector active area. We offer mirror and lens adapters, allowing the monochromator output radiation to strike the detector active area without any losses. All the detectors have standard mounting flanges for attaching them to the output slits of our spectral devices. For maximum efficiency in the IR range, we offer monochromators with silver and gold mirror coatings, as well as gold coated gratings.
SOL instruments also supplies the SpectraDAS (three-channel data acquisition system), the SpectraLIA (two-channel lock-in amplifier) and all other electronics used for signals acquisition with single-element detectors.
SOL instruments single-element detectors specifications summary
|Моdel||Detector type||Wavelength coverage||Active area||Cooling|
|РТА-928||PMT R928 Hamamatsu||185 – 900 nm||8×24 mm||uncooled|
|РТМ-14768||PMT H14768 Hamamatsu||185 – 900 nm||10×14 mm||TE cooled, Δt=25ºC|
|РТA-5108||PMT R5108 Hamamatsu||400 – 1200 nm||16×18 mm||uncooled|
|РТP-12386||Photon counting PMT Н12386‑01 Hamamatsu||230 – 870 nm||Ø 8.0 mm||uncooled|
|SDA-010||Si photodiode||190 – 1180 nm||Ø 7.0 mm||uncooled|
|IGADAT-010TE||InGaAs photodiode||0.9 – 2.57 μm||Ø 1.0 mm||TE cooled, -10ºC|
|IASDAT-010TE||InAsSb photodiode||1.0 – 5.8 μm||Ø 1.0 mm||TE cooled, -30ºC|
|MCTDAI-020LN||HgCdTe (MCT) detector||2.0 – 16.6 μm||2×2 mm||metal dewar, liquid nitrogen cooling, -196ºC|
- Моdel РТА-928: detector type = PMT R928 Hamamatsu; wavelength coverage = 185-900 nm; active area = 8×24 mm; uncooled
- Моdel РТМ-14768: detector type = PMT H14768 Hamamatsu; wavelength coverage = 185-900 nm; active area = 10×14 mm; TE cooled, Δt=25ºC
- Моdel РТA-5108: detector type = PMT R5108 Hamamatsu; wavelength coverage = 400-1200 nm; active area = 16×18 mm; uncooled
- Моdel РТP-12386: detector type = photon counting PMT Н12386-01 Hamamatsu; wavelength coverage = 230-870 nm; active area = Ø 8,0 mm; uncooled
- Моdel SDA-010: detector type = Si photodiode; wavelength coverage = 190-1180 nm; active area = Ø 7,0 mm; uncooled
- Моdel IGADAT-010TE: detector type = InGaAs photodiode; wavelength coverage = 0.9-2.57 μm; active area = Ø 1,0 mm; TE cooled, -10ºC
- Моdel IASDAT-010TE: detector type = InAsSb photodiode; wavelength coverage = 1,0-5,8 μm; active area = Ø 1,0 mm; TE cooled, -30ºC
- Моdel MCTDAI-020LN: detector type = HgCdTe (MCT) detector; wavelength coverage = 2,0-16,6 μm; active area = 2×2 mm; metal dewar, liquid nitrogen cooling, -196ºC
Two-channel single-phase lock-in amplifier, which, together with an optical radiation modulator, can measure periodic useful signals with a predetermined frequency against a background of very strong interference, the magnitude of which can exceed tens of times and hundreds of times the amplitude of the useful signal that needs to be measured.
High performance three-channel Data Acquisition System for spectroscopy, compatible with all SOL instruments DC voltage output detectors as well as our photon counting detectors, and, in general, all types of integral detectors, such as diode detectors and PMTs, except for detectors requiring modulation of the luminous flux and a lock-in amplifier.
Help & Support
Dear visitor, if you have any questions regarding single-element detectors, the systems SpectraDAS and SpectraLIA, or other electronics manufactured by SOL instruments, do not hesitate to contact us!