Confocal Raman microscopes
Microscopes of Confotec series are designed for quick non-destructive analysis of the physical and chemical properties of micro-objects and nanostructures, as well as for obtaining information about a substance by means of optical spectroscopy.
- Nanobiotechnologies and nanomaterials, organic chemistry and polymer chemistry;
- Biology, pharmaceuticals, cosmetology, art, archeology;
- Materials science, mineralogy and other fields of science.
Laser elemental analyzers
Laser elemental analyzer LEA-S500 is an ideal instrument for research, development of new materials, and their processing technologies. LEA-S500 detects elements from H to U in the measuring range from 0.01 to 100 ppm in a matter of minutes.
- Medicine, pharmacology, art, archaeology, forensics science, certification;
- Materials science, geology, environment protection;
- And other scientific research in the institutes and laboratories.
Imaging monochromator/spectrographs and spectrometers
Classical monochromator-spectrographs with focal length from 200 mm to 1 m, automated double monochromators for separation of narrow spectral interval with minimal level of stray light, as well as multifunctional spectrometers, and a wide selection of various accessories to spectral instruments.
- Confocal Raman spectroscopy;
- Fluorescent, luminescent measurements;
- Transmittance and reflectance measurements;
Plasma emission spectroscopy.
SOL instruments presents a line of pulsed lasers for use in various fields of science: innovative diode-pumped Nd:YAG lasers of the DF series, lamp-pumped Nd:YAG lasers of the LF series, as well as tunable Ti:Sapphire lasers and optical parametric oscillators.
- Ultrafast laser spectroscopy;
- LIBS and the pump source for tunable lasers;
Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF), DIAL, LIDAR;
- Particle Image Velocimetry (PIV);
- Sounding of the atmosphere, etc.
Up-to-date high precision spectrophotometers produced by SOL instruments are designed for solving various routine and research tasks associated with quantitative and multi-component analysis, spectra detection and processing, and kinetic measurements.
- Absorption spectrophotometry;
- Pharmacology, chemistry and optics;
- Ecology and environment protection;
- Quality control of food and raw materials;
- Quality control of soil and air, etc.
SOL instruments offers a wide selection of single-channel detectors: high performance spectroscopy acquisition system SpectraDAS, detectors based on photodiodes, detectors based on PMT, IR detectors; as well as digital cameras of the HS and U2C series.